Ascente Ski Company Limited Warranty
Ascente Ski products are warranted by the Ascente Ski Company to be free of defects in workmanship and materials for one year from the date of purchase.
If the product is found to be defective in workmanship and/or materials the Ascente Ski Company, in its sole discretion, will repair or replace (with new or refurbished product) the defective product at its expense.
The Ascente Ski Company will not be held responsible for any costs associated with the loss of use of defective products.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
· The warranty applies only to an Ascente Ski product purchased directly from the Ascente Ski Company or from an Authorized Ascente Ski Dealer. The warranty will not apply to products purchased from a third party or from a non-Ascente Ski online store or auction site.
· The warranty applies only to the original purchaser (“Owner”). It is non-transferable.
· The warranty applies only to products registered with the Ascente Ski Company and accompanied by verification of purchase. Products must be registered within 14 days of purchase.
· All products are to be shipped prepaid and insured. The Ascente Ski Company assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from Owner to the Ascente Skis Service Center.
· Shipping charges are non-refundable.
· Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time. Ascente Ski Company will pay for return shipping costs.
· Skis broken during competition and or competitive training are not covered by the limited warranty.
· The warranty is prorated for 12 months from date of purchase.
· A copy of the receipt of purchase is required to process a claim.
This limited warranty does not apply to:
· Normal wear and tear.
· Damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
· Impact related damage, such as but not limited to, pole impacts, rock or tree impacts, chair/lift or fence impacts, is NOT covered under this warranty.
· Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness.
· Damage resulting from faulty or improper mounting of bindings.
· Improper fitting or sizing of products.
· Damage caused during storage.
· Oxidized or rusted components, such as hardware and edges.
· Damage from tuning machines and grinders.
· Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives, or other substances not specifically determined for use on snow sports products.
· Skis broken during competition and or competitive training are not covered by the limited warranty
· Damage behind the binding caused by landing on the tails of the skis.
· Skis that have had been mis-mounted, mounted more then once, over drilled or mis-drilled.
· Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a Ascente Ski product not specifically authorized in writing by Ascente Skis.
· Ascente Ski products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
All warranty claims must be submitted by contacting Johann at:
(206) 818-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org